Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Dream Job: Video Game Tester


A video game tester is self-explanatory. They are common People that are hired by and paid top game manufacturers. 
So what is in store for gaming geeks That works at home? Here is a sneak peek: 
A video game tester is not bothered by the sound of the alarm in the morning. I will wake up anytime I wishes too. He is his own boss and I have no annoying co-workers. I can eat breakfast (or lunch) then log-in and look at gamingjobsonline.com at the projects I would like to work on. 
His work involves testing and reviewing the hottest games That will not hit the stores sooner or later. I will test and assess it glitches for the overall "feel" of the game. I have to check the settings if the game is working properly. 
Aside from That, I can answer surveys Also acerca Questionnaires and online video games. Also I will log-in at the website forum and join other game testers and join the discussions. Watching video game ads or trailers Also is part of the job. 
The video game tester can work part-time or Either full-time and can finish his work before or after dinner. 
After seven days, I can receive his pay check That will range from $ 300 to $ 500. If I works fulltime and Have overtime, his paycheck can reach up to $ 1,000 dollars! However, the amount I will recieve will depened on the overall number of his outputs and the time I've spent to finish them. 
Is your daily routine far from this? Do you wish you can have this job too? Or do you want something exciting and interesting to do everyday? Register now at GamingJobsOnline.com and enjoy working at home!

Learn How To Earn At Least $500++ Per Month Playing And Testing Games